My Marina Card

DISCOVER THE FULL RANGE OF PARTNER SERVICES AND BUSINESSES

My Marina Card is issued exclusively to Marina di Varazze customers. It is personal and non-transferrable and only one name can be assigned to each card number. We would like to remind you that the current card is valid until December 31, 2017. To take advantage of special rates, please present your My Marina Card and proof of identity.

MOVING
TAXIS, BIKES AND BUSES: Consorzio Tassisti Varazze
• CAR HIRE WITH DRIVER: DG Driver Service
 EXPRESS TRAIN: from the Marina to Baia del Corvo with
intermediate stops
 NAVIMETEO

BEACHES
BEACHES IN VARAZZE: Bagni Pinuccia

TOURS AND WELL-BEING
 LOCAL AREA: The wonders of Genoa
ART & MUSEUMS: Musei Civici di Savona – Museo d’Arte di palazzo Gavotti
BEIGUA MOUNTAIN: Pratorotondo Mountain Hut
 WELL-BEING: Genoa Terme
WELL-BEING: QC Terme Milano

PARTNERS
FOOD & DRINK: Mamasita, mex food and cocktails
• BABYSITTING SERVICE: Bluania Onlus
• FLORIST: Fiori di Anto
• SPORT & FITNESS: Motonautica Cuneo
• BIKES: Trilli’s World
• DOG-SITTING:Bluania Onlus
• GOLF: Golf Club Genova St. Anna
• GYM: Viking Gym Club
APPAREL: La Rosa dei Venti
NEW!! EYEGLASSES: Officine Ottiche Italiane

FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: TAXIS, BIKES AND BUSES
The Varazze Taxi Consortium applies special rates to MY MARINA CARD holders for taxi, bike, minivan and bus hire (average 10% discount), bike hire (10% discount) and 9-seat minivan (15% discount).
The consortium also organises excursions inland and interesting destinations in Liguria and the Costa Azzurra.

> MY MARINA Special
Taxis: minimum discount 10%
Contact details: +39 019 931010
RATES, INFO & PROGRAMS – DOWNLOAD PDF
www.radiotaxivarazze.com

CAR HIRE WITH DRIVER
DG Driver Service, car hire with driver
Available 24/7. Languages spoken: Italian, English, German, French.
Russian-speaking guide available on request
DRIVER SERVICE di Davide Gomba

>  MY MARINA Special
10% discount
For information: +39 340 7333904
Via Matteotti 39/4, 17041 – Altare – SV

www.nccgenova.com
info@nccgenova.com
www.businessdriverservice.it
info@businessdriverservice.it

VARAZZE EXPRESS
The quaint little train that connects the port to the Bay of Corvo, with stops along the way.

>MY MARINA Special
Adult ticket: € 4,00
Children ticket: € 2,50
The ticket is valid for a run round also not consecutive in the day

NAVIMETEO 

From 1st May 2007 Marina di Varazze started a cooperation with Navimeteo to ensure more safety in the field or Marine Meteorology, both for its staff and infrastructure and also for the customers themselves who live the Marina and which leave a valuable asset as their boat.

Marina di Varazze will provide more Meteorological assistance to ensure with timely, personalized and real-time information to their loyal customer, and that’s why, as a result of a special agreement with Navimeteo, you will have the possibility to subscribe to this service with reduced special conditions for the following services:

“Navimeteo SMS ” and “Navimeteo Pilot”.

Navimeteo SMS:

Warning messages issued for gales or other heavy weather conditions, such as thunderstorms and high seas for coastal and offshore marine area of Varazze and Weatern Ligurian Sea. When the conditions to issue a current or expected warning are reached, the forecaster will send it to the captain/skipper/owner by SMS Message

NavimeteoPilot:

In order to take the right decision on board, especially when heavy weather conditions are expected at sea, it is extremely important to talk directly to an expert forecaster. It is a way to enhance safety at sea. The service is available as follow:
·         Active every day from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (italian time) – Mediterranean coverage
·         Call the forecasters to request marine weather information
·         No automated services, a forecaster is always available
·         Mediterranean Charts: Practical and intuitive map visualization system in tv format, with wind and sea information displayed within a single image. This display allows a clear reading even for those who are not skilled in reading marine weather charts.

>MY MARINA Special
NAVIMETEO SMS
Summer Season (from 15/06/2017 to 15/09/2017): Euro 50,00 instead of Euro 90,00
Yearly
: Euro 100,00 instead of Euro 180,00
NAVIMETEO PILOT (From 15/06/2017 to 15/09/2017)
Activated with SMS Summer Season: Euro 350,00 instead of Euro 400,00
Activated with Yearly SMS : Euro 300,00 instead of Euro 400,00

BEACHES IN VARAZZE

Bagni Pinuccia
On the seafront promenade to Varazze, just outside the port Bagni Pinuccia is one of the oldest bathing establishments in Liguria. It was opened in 1890 by Antonio Piazza and has been managed for over 120 years by the same family. The site was completely redeveloped in 2008, and the striking new design was featured in no less than the prestigious architectural magazine Domus.

> MY MARINA Special
10% discount on services and sun umbrella and lounger hire. If the beach is fully booked, staff will do their best to find a solution for all customers.
Booking advised: +39 019 9932753 oppure +39 019 998840
Info: info@bagnipinuccia.it


TOURS AND WELL-BEING

DISCOVERING THE LOCAL AREA: THE WONDERS OF GENOA

• Genoa Aquarium
• Galata Museo del Mare [Galata Museum of the Sea] and the Nazario Sauro Submarine
• Biosphere
• Bigo panoramic elevator
• Museo Nazionale dell’Antartide [Italian National Museum of the Antarctic
• Dialogo nel Buio [Dialogue in the Dark]
Cala Gonone Aquarium (Sardinia – Aquarium special)

PRICES AND INFO – PDF

SAVONA HOSTS A REMARKABLE ART EXHIBITION – FROM 14TH CENTURY PAINTING TO THE GREAT MASTERS OF CERAMICS
Musei Civici di Savona – Museo d’Arte di palazzo Gavotti

Situated in the heart of Savona, Palazzo Gavotti Art Museum is home to an extraordinary collection that offers a 360-degree overview of the history of art, from the 14th century to today, making it one of the most important museum complexes in Italy. One of the most interesting features of the museum is the fact that several collections have been brought together to form a seamless itinerary. The Civic Art Gallery and the Milena Milani and Carlo Cardazzo collection are linked together in the same exhibition itinerary with the Ceramics Museum, underscoring the ongoing local relationship through the centuries between painting and ceramics.

> MY MARINA Special

€ 3 entry to Palazzo Gavotti Art Museum (Art Gallery and Ceramics Museum)
€ 2 entry to the Civic Archaeological Museum
€ 1.50 entry to the Sandro Pertini and Renata Cuneo Museum.

INFORMATION AND OPENING HOURS – SCARICA PDF

THE BEIGUA MOUNTAIN NATURE RESERVE IS STRANGELY JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM VARAZZE
Pratorotondo Mountain Hut

The Pratorotondo mountain hut is located in the heart of Beigua Geopark, at an altitude of 1,100 meters. Offering views over the Ligurian Sea and the hilltops between Varazze and Cogoleto, there are also numerous panoramic vantage points from which the islands of Corsica, Gorgona and Elba can be seen. It can also be reached by car. Animals welcome.
Rooms have no ensuite toilet. A fully-appointed communal bathroom is available on the same floor as rooms.

>  MY MARINA Special
Double room: € 50.00, breakfast included – (10% discount for MY MARINA CARD holders)
Traditional lunch or dinner: € 20, excluding drinks
Home cooking: handmade fresh pasta, game and local products.
– mixed local salami and cheese
– a choice of two first courses
– a choice of two second courses
– 1 dessert
– coffee

While planning your trip, we advise checking the forecast before leaving, because the weather and temperature conditions in the park can be very different from those found in the Marina, even in summer.

WELLNESS AND HEALTHCARE AT GENOA TERME 

The Terme di Genova are located between the sea, the Ligurian hinterland and the natural oasis of the Beigua Park. The entire wellness center occupies a surface area of over 2500 square meters and consists of several interconnected areas. From the entrance, where the source of thermal water, is accessed from one side to the indoor pool with thermal water at 35 °, bright with Jacuzzi, color therapy and indoor and outdoor benches for rest stops in water, showers cervical area and Kneipp walkway, for the care and beauty of the legs, with foot massage in water. Proceeding is the hammam, the spa and the new outdoor thermal pool to help you get the maximum benefits for the skin, thanks to the properties of specific Acquasanta.

MY MARINA Special

1) Day Spa MONDAY to SUNDAY and “Terme di Mezzanotte” Saturday Night included: 10% DISCOUNT
2) discount to be applied to medical inhalers treatments
PRICE for 12 DAYS CYCLE, WITH 24 TREATMENTS: € 300.00
PRICE for 12 DAYS CYCLE, WITH 24 TREATMENTS for members of My Marina di Varazze card: € 55.00

Info: www.termedigenova.it
Booking – Tel. 010 638178 – spa@termedigenova.it


WELL-BEING AT ITS BEST WITH QC TERME IN MILAN

QC Termemilano is an oasis of well-being in the heart of Milan. The elegant Art Nouveau-style architecture of this spacious complex is packed with the latest technology, offering a multisensory programme of over thirty different wellness treatments. QC Termemilano is a paradise of greenery, made unique by the Giardino Spagnolo, with its big flower beds and spacious solarium inside the sixteenth century walls built by Ferrante Gonzaga, plus by the novel biosauna created inside the Misura Wellness Tram.

> MY MARINA Special
10% reduction on each individual entry at the time of purchase, excluding special offers, subscriptions, promotions, prepaid tickets and gift tickets. The offer cannot be extended to family members.
All reductions refer to the public price list on display at the time of entry.
For info and booking: www.termemilano.com

FOOD & DRINK: MAMASITA BRINGS MEX FOOD AND COCKTAILS TO THE MARINA

Mexican, Spanish and Argentinian cooking, open for dinner all week, year round…
Asado and meat from Argentina, fajitas and burritos from Mexico, paella, sangría and margarita.
A wide selection of beers and wines…
From Monday to Thursday, dinner is an “all you can eat” affair!!! (excluding drinks)
Mamasita is on the upper floor in the piazzetta.

> MY MARINA Special
15% discount – cannot be used with other promotions.
Booking advised: +39 019 206 0028 – www.mamasitavarazze.it

BABYSITTING SERVICE

Personalised school revision service with qualified teachers (all subjects) for school children from 10 to 17 years old, also at home. Among the services offered by the Centro Clorofilla is a system based on the Benso Method for improving learning capacity and attention span. The system is particularly suited to school students and competitive sports lovers aged from 3 to 30.
Also available is the Costellazioni Sistemiche-Fenomenologiche course designed to improve relationships in families, work groups and in general.
Training centre: Via S. Ambrogio 25 – Varazze

Babysitting (from April 4 to October 23, 2017)

A) Weekly service = €18/h+VAT (4%) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., €20/h+VAT (4%) from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
B) Weekend/holiday service = €20/h+VAT (4%) all day, maximum 8h and minimum 2h
Booking time = 48h in advance (service 100% guaranteed)
24h in advance (service 50% guaranteed)
Payment in advance before lessons, followed by final settlement and invoice issue.

After School and Hocus & Lotus (from April 8 to October 16)
Hourly fee for all subjects (especially Greek. Latin, Chinese), individual lessons €30/h+ VAT
English lessons for 1-6 year olds using the Hocus & Lotus method (La Sapienza University), €50/month (4h), minimum 4 children

Centro Clorofilla (from January 1 to December 31, 2017), a minimum of 4 sessions totalling 6h in our classrooms. Individual sessions with team after entry screening, cost €500 +VAT.

Medical Service (from March 1 to October 31st, 2017). Doctors / Pediatricians call € 100, nurses € 25, for non-emergency interventions.  Will be available on demand, service within 24h if professional available. Direct cash payment to the professional with the release of his immediate tax receipt.

Mindfulness (from 10 June to 29 October on weekends, onsite) individual / group, cost € 50 / h

Sports coach (Swimming / Athletics / Tennis) individual or max 2p, cost € 40 / h.

For info and bookings: +39 331 3156392
(from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends)
Mail: bluaniaonlus@yahoo.it (H24) – Fax : +39 019 97399 (H24)

FIORI DI ANTO

This Varazze florist, the Marina’s regular supplier of wonderful floral compositions for prestigious events, is on hand to help you make your special occasions truly unforgettable.

> MY MARINA Special
10% discount when you spend more than 50 Euros
Free delivery to your yacht!
Info: www.ifioridianto.it

SPORT & FITNESS: MOTONAUTICA CUNEO

Jet ski hire at Marina di Varazze

MY MARINA Special
10% discount on the prices listed below

Yamaha VX110CV

€90,00 half an hour, including fuel
€ 160,00 per hour including fuel
€ 250,00 per 2 hours including fuel
€ 300 per half-day (morning or afternoon), excluding fuel
€ 400 per full day, excluding fuel

Yamaha VXS 180 CV

€ 110,00 half an hour, including fuel
€ 180,00 per hour including fuel
€ 280,00 per 2 hours including fuel
€ 350,00 per half-day (morning or afternoon), excluding fuel
€ 450,00 per full day, excluding fuel
For information:
Luca Sclano “Vele Matte” + 39 3457031014 – info@levelematte.it
Antonio Cuneo +39 335 5800102; office +39 010 0899210
www.motonauticacuneo.com

TRILLI’S WORLD – BIKE AND REPAIR SHOP

>  MY MARINA Special
10% discount on bicycle purchases. The bicycle repairman also makes “home” calls in the Marina at no extra cost!
2016 novelty: bike hire.
New site: Corso Matteotti 20 – opposite the cafe Invidia on the main Aurelia road
For information: David +39 349 2829570

DOG-SITTER

Dogs and other pets: €20/h cash payment, with receipt

Info: +39 335 7522999
(from 08.00 am to 07.00 pm week time, from 10.00 am to 07.00 pm weekend)
Mail: bluaniaonlus@yahoo.it (H24) – Fax : +39 019 97399 (H24)

GOLF CLUB GENOVA ST. ANNA

This beautiful 18-hole course is no more than a ‘drive’ away from Marina di Varazze and features some technically-challenging greens.

>  MY MARINA Special
Benefits and special formats
Green fee, 18 holes, holidays, €50, both including golf carts for the 9-hole MONTI course.
The use of a golf cart on the MARE course incurs a supplementary charge of €30 per cart.
For information and bookings: +39 010 9135322,
Email: info@santannagolf.com – www.santannagolf.com

PALESTRA VIKING GYM CLUB

At the “Viking Gym Club” in the centre of Varazze, expert personal trainers Antonio, Michela and Roberto lead wellness-oriented courses and activities that don’t push you to the limit…
Courses include: Functional Training, TRX, Cardio Training, Gag, Pump, Tone Up, Spinning, Step and Zumba, plus Bodybuilding, Pre-Athletics and Pre-Ski courses.
Sauna and Personal Training services, also with DKN vibrating platform.
Bioimpedancemetric/plicometric tests on request to assess lean and fat body mass, plus dietary advice and an introduction to sports dietetics.

>  MY MARINA Special
15% discount for our owners and their family (on presentation of the MY MARINA card)
Winter opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday closed
Summer opening hours:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed

For information: +39 019 932427
Via Don Bosco, 2 – Varazze (SV)
vikingvarazze@libero.it

LA ROSA DEI VENTI

Funded in 2006 the shop “La Rosa dei Venti” has always been involved in the search for originality in the world of fashion, for a woman with a strong personality, dynamic, glamorous but never predictable, always perfect in every detail and for a man who like to be stylish and cool at the same time.
Brands for Her: Rinascimento, Coconuda, Rosso di Sera, W Les Femmes, Peggy-Ho
Brands for Him: FB uomo collection, Be Board, Baci & Abbracci, Re del Mare, Peggy-Ho
> Speciale MY MARINA
10% Discount on normal prices (not valid during the season’s sale period)
Info: +39 019 9399155
Via maestri d’ascia 10 – 17019 Varazze (SV)
e-mail: larosadeiventivarazze@gmail.com
facebook.com/larosadeiventivarazze

ITALIAN OPTICAL COMPANY (eyeglasses and sunglasses)

> Speciale MY MARINA
5% discount in addition to the following:
50% discount on ophtalmic lenses
50% discount on unbranded eyeglasses frames
25% discount on branded e eyeglasses frames
30% discount on sunglasses branded frames
Outlet: Genova, lungo Bisagno Istria 14c/27
Phone: 800 013786

FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: TAXIS, BIKES AND BUSES
The Varazze Taxi Consortium applies special rates to MY MARINA CARD holders for taxi, bike, minivan and bus hire (average 10% discount), bike hire (10% discount) and 9-seat minivan (15% discount).
The consortium also organises excursions inland and interesting destinations in Liguria and the Costa Azzurra.

> MY MARINA Special
Taxis: minimum discount 10%
Contact details: +39 019 931010
www.radiotaxivarazze.com

CAR HIRE WITH DRIVER
DG Driver Service, car hire with driver
Available 24/7. Languages spoken: Italian, English, German, French.
Russian-speaking guide available on request
DRIVER SERVICE di Davide Gomba

>  MY MARINA Special
10% discount
For information: +39 340 7333904
Via Matteotti 39/4, 17041 – Altare – SV

www.nccgenova.com
info@nccgenova.com
www.businessdriverservice.it
info@businessdriverservice.it

VARAZZE EXPRESS
The quaint little train that connects the port to the Bay of Corvo, with stops along the way.

>MY MARINA Special
Adult ticket: € 4,00
Children ticket: € 2,50
The ticket is valid for a run round also not consecutive in the day

NEW!! NAVIMETEO 

From 1st May 2007 Marina di Varazze started a cooperation with Navimeteo to ensure more safety in the field or Marine Meteorology, both for its staff and infrastructure and also for the customers themselves who live the Marina and which leave a valuable asset as their boat.

Marina di Varazze will provide more Meteorological assistance to ensure with timely, personalized and real-time information to their loyal customer, and that’s why, as a result of a special agreement with Navimeteo, you will have the possibility to subscribe to this service with reduced special conditions for the following services:

“Navimeteo SMS ” and “Navimeteo Pilot”.

Navimeteo SMS:

Warning messages issued for gales or other heavy weather conditions, such as thunderstorms and high seas for coastal and offshore marine area of Varazze and Weatern Ligurian Sea. When the conditions to issue a current or expected warning are reached, the forecaster will send it to the captain/skipper/owner by SMS Message

NavimeteoPilot:

In order to take the right decision on board, especially when heavy weather conditions are expected at sea, it is extremely important to talk directly to an expert forecaster. It is a way to enhance safety at sea. The service is available as follow:
·         Active every day from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (italian time) – Mediterranean coverage
·         Call the forecasters to request marine weather information
·         No automated services, a forecaster is always available
·         Mediterranean Charts: Practical and intuitive map visualization system in tv format, with wind and sea information displayed within a single image. This display allows a clear reading even for those who are not skilled in reading marine weather charts.

>MY MARINA Special
NAVIMETEO SMS
Summer Season (from 15/06/2017 to 15/09/2017): Euro 50,00 instead of Euro 90,00
Yearly
: Euro 100,00 instead of Euro 180,00
NAVIMETEO PILOT (From 15/06/2017 to 15/09/2017)
Activated with SMS Summer Season: Euro 350,00 instead of Euro 400,00
Activated with Yearly SMS : Euro 300,00 instead of Euro 400,00

BEACHES IN VARAZZE

Bagni Pinuccia
On the seafront promenade to Varazze, just outside the port Bagni Pinuccia is one of the oldest bathing establishments in Liguria. It was opened in 1890 by Antonio Piazza and has been managed for over 120 years by the same family. The site was completely redeveloped in 2008, and the striking new design was featured in no less than the prestigious architectural magazine Domus.

> MY MARINA Special
10% discount on services and sun umbrella and lounger hire. If the beach is fully booked, staff will do their best to find a solution for all customers.
Booking advised: +39 019 9932753 oppure +39 019 998840
Info: info@bagnipinuccia.it


TOURS AND WELL-BEING

DISCOVERING THE LOCAL AREA: THE WONDERS OF GENOA

• Genoa Aquarium
• Galata Museo del Mare [Galata Museum of the Sea] and the Nazario Sauro Submarine
• Biosphere
• Bigo panoramic elevator
• Museo Nazionale dell’Antartide [Italian National Museum of the Antarctic
• Dialogo nel Buio [Dialogue in the Dark]
Cala Gonone Aquarium (Sardinia – Aquarium special)

PRICES AND INFO – PDF

SAVONA HOSTS A REMARKABLE ART EXHIBITION – FROM 14TH CENTURY PAINTING TO THE GREAT MASTERS OF CERAMICS
Musei Civici di Savona – Museo d’Arte di palazzo Gavotti

Situated in the heart of Savona, Palazzo Gavotti Art Museum is home to an extraordinary collection that offers a 360-degree overview of the history of art, from the 14th century to today, making it one of the most important museum complexes in Italy. One of the most interesting features of the museum is the fact that several collections have been brought together to form a seamless itinerary. The Civic Art Gallery and the Milena Milani and Carlo Cardazzo collection are linked together in the same exhibition itinerary with the Ceramics Museum, underscoring the ongoing local relationship through the centuries between painting and ceramics.

> MY MARINA Special

€ 3 entry to Palazzo Gavotti Art Museum (Art Gallery and Ceramics Museum)
€ 2 entry to the Civic Archaeological Museum
€ 1.50 entry to the Sandro Pertini and Renata Cuneo Museum.

INFORMATION AND OPENING HOURS – SCARICA PDF

THE BEIGUA MOUNTAIN NATURE RESERVE IS STRANGELY JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM VARAZZE
Pratorotondo Mountain Hut

The Pratorotondo mountain hut is located in the heart of Beigua Geopark, at an altitude of 1,100 meters. Offering views over the Ligurian Sea and the hilltops between Varazze and Cogoleto, there are also numerous panoramic vantage points from which the islands of Corsica, Gorgona and Elba can be seen. It can also be reached by car. Animals welcome.
Rooms have no ensuite toilet. A fully-appointed communal bathroom is available on the same floor as rooms.

>  MY MARINA Special
Double room: € 50.00, breakfast included – (10% discount for MY MARINA CARD holders)
Traditional lunch or dinner: € 20, excluding drinks
Home cooking: handmade fresh pasta, game and local products.
– mixed local salami and cheese
– a choice of two first courses
– a choice of two second courses
– 1 dessert
– coffee

While planning your trip, we advise checking the forecast before leaving, because the weather and temperature conditions in the park can be very different from those found in the Marina, even in summer.

WELLNESS AND HEALTHCARE AT GENOA TERME 

The Terme di Genova are located between the sea, the Ligurian hinterland and the natural oasis of the Beigua Park. The entire wellness center occupies a surface area of over 2500 square meters and consists of several interconnected areas. From the entrance, where the source of thermal water, is accessed from one side to the indoor pool with thermal water at 35 °, bright with Jacuzzi, color therapy and indoor and outdoor benches for rest stops in water, showers cervical area and Kneipp walkway, for the care and beauty of the legs, with foot massage in water. Proceeding is the hammam, the spa and the new outdoor thermal pool to help you get the maximum benefits for the skin, thanks to the properties of specific Acquasanta.

MY MARINA Special

1) Day Spa MONDAY to SUNDAY and “Terme di Mezzanotte” Saturday Night included: 10% DISCOUNT
2) discount to be applied to medical inhalers treatments
PRICE for 12 DAYS CYCLE, WITH 24 TREATMENTS: € 300.00
PRICE for 12 DAYS CYCLE, WITH 24 TREATMENTS for members of My Marina di Varazze card: € 55.00

Info: www.termedigenova.it
Booking – Tel. 010 638178 – spa@termedigenova.it


WELL-BEING AT ITS BEST WITH QC TERME IN MILAN

QC Termemilano is an oasis of well-being in the heart of Milan. The elegant Art Nouveau-style architecture of this spacious complex is packed with the latest technology, offering a multisensory programme of over thirty different wellness treatments. QC Termemilano is a paradise of greenery, made unique by the Giardino Spagnolo, with its big flower beds and spacious solarium inside the sixteenth century walls built by Ferrante Gonzaga, plus by the novel biosauna created inside the Misura Wellness Tram.

> MY MARINA Special
10% reduction on each individual entry at the time of purchase, excluding special offers, subscriptions, promotions, prepaid tickets and gift tickets. The offer cannot be extended to family members.
All reductions refer to the public price list on display at the time of entry.
For info and booking: www.termemilano.com

FOOD & DRINK: MAMASITA BRINGS MEX FOOD AND COCKTAILS TO THE MARINA

Mexican, Spanish and Argentinian cooking, open for dinner all week, year round…
Asado and meat from Argentina, fajitas and burritos from Mexico, paella, sangría and margarita.
A wide selection of beers and wines…
From Monday to Thursday, dinner is an “all you can eat” affair!!! (excluding drinks)
Mamasita is on the upper floor in the piazzetta.

> MY MARINA Special
15% discount – cannot be used with other promotions.
Booking advised: +39 019 206 0028 – www.mamasitavarazze.it

BABYSITTING SERVICE

Personalised school revision service with qualified teachers (all subjects) for school children from 10 to 18 years old, also at home. Among the services offered by the Centro Clorofilla is a system based on the Benso Method for improving learning capacity and attention span. The system is particularly suited to school students and competitive sports lovers aged from 3 to 30.
Also available is the Costellazioni Sistemiche-Fenomenologiche course designed to improve relationships in families, work groups and in general.
Training centre: Via S. Ambrogio 25 – Varazze

Babysitting (from April 4 to October 23, 2016)

A) Weekly service = €17/h+VAT (4%) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., €20/h+VAT (4%) from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
B) Weekend/holiday service = €20/h+VAT (4%) all day, maximum 8h and minimum 2h
Booking time = 48h in advance (service 100% guaranteed)
24h in advance (service 50% guaranteed)
Payment in advance before lessons, followed by final settlement and invoice issue.

After School and Hocus & Lotus (from April 8 to October 16)
Hourly fee for all subjects, individual lessons €20/h, group of two €30/h, group of three €36/h +VAT.
English lessons for 1-6 year olds using the Hocus & Lotus method (La Sapienza University), €50/month (4h), minimum 4 children

Centro Clorofilla (from January 1 to December 31, 2016), a minimum of 4 sessions totalling 6h in our classrooms. Individual sessions with team after entry screening, cost €500 +VAT.

For info and bookings: +39 331 3156392
(from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends)
Mail: bluaniaonlus@yahoo.it (H24) – Fax : +39 019 97399 (H24)

FIORI DI ANTO

This Varazze florist, the Marina’s regular supplier of wonderful floral compositions for prestigious events, is on hand to help you make your special occasions truly unforgettable.

> MY MARINA Special
10% discount when you spend more than 50 Euros
Free delivery to your yacht!
Info: www.ifioridianto.it

SPORT & FITNESS: MOTONAUTICA CUNEO

Jet ski hire at Marina di Varazze

MY MARINA Special
10% discount on the prices listed below

Yamaha VX110CV

€90,00 half an hour, including fuel
€ 160,00 per hour including fuel
€ 250,00 per 2 hours including fuel
€ 300 per half-day (morning or afternoon), excluding fuel
€ 400 per full day, excluding fuel

Yamaha VXS 180 CV

€ 110,00 half an hour, including fuel
€ 180,00 per hour including fuel
€ 280,00 per 2 hours including fuel
€ 350,00 per half-day (morning or afternoon), excluding fuel
€ 450,00 per full day, excluding fuel
For information:
Luca Sclano “Vele Matte” + 39 3457031014 – info@levelematte.it
Antonio Cuneo +39 335 5800102; office +39 010 0899210
www.motonauticacuneo.com

TRILLI’S WORLD – BIKE AND REPAIR SHOP

>  MY MARINA Special
10% discount on bicycle purchases. The bicycle repairman also makes “home” calls in the Marina at no extra cost!
2016 novelty: bike hire.
New site: Corso Matteotti 20 – opposite the cafe Invidia on the main Aurelia road
For information: David +39 349 2829570

DOG-SITTER

Dogs and other pets: €20/h cash payment, with receipt

Info: +39 335 7522999
(from 08.00 am to 07.00 pm week time, from 10.00 am to 07.00 pm weekend)
Mail: bluaniaonlus@yahoo.it (H24) – Fax : +39 019 97399 (H24)

GOLF CLUB ST. ANNA

This beautiful 18-hole course is no more than a ‘drive’ away from Marina di Varazze and features some technically-challenging greens.

>  MY MARINA Special
Benefits and special formats
Green fee, 18 holes, holidays, €50, both including golf carts for the 9-hole MONTI course.
The use of a golf cart on the MARE course incurs a supplementary charge of €30 per cart.
For information and bookings: +39 010 9135322,
Email: info@santannagolf.com – www.santannagolf.com

PALESTRA VIKING GYM CLUB

At the “Viking Gym Club” in the centre of Varazze, expert personal trainers Antonio, Michela and Roberto lead wellness-oriented courses and activities that don’t push you to the limit…
Courses include: Functional Training, TRX, Cardio Training, Gag, Pump, Tone Up, Spinning, Step and Zumba, plus Bodybuilding, Pre-Athletics and Pre-Ski courses.
Sauna and Personal Training services, also with DKN vibrating platform.
Bioimpedancemetric/plicometric tests on request to assess lean and fat body mass, plus dietary advice and an introduction to sports dietetics.

>  MY MARINA Special
15% discount for our owners and their family (on presentation of the MY MARINA card)
Winter opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday closed
Summer opening hours:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed

For information: +39 019 932427
Via Don Bosco, 2 – Varazze (SV)
vikingvarazze@libero.it

LA ROSA DEI VENTI

Funded in 2006 the shop “La Rosa dei Venti” has always been involved in the search for originality in the world of fashion, for a woman with a strong personality, dynamic, glamorous but never predictable, always perfect in every detail and for a man who like to be stylish and cool at the same time.
Brands for Her: Rinascimento, Coconuda, Rosso di Sera, W Les Femmes, Peggy-Ho
Brands for Him: FB uomo collection, Be Board, Baci & Abbracci, Re del Mare, Peggy-Ho
> Speciale MY MARINA
10% Discount on normal prices (not valid during the season’s sale period)
Info: +39 019 9399155
Via maestri d’ascia 10 – 17019 Varazze (SV)
e-mail: larosadeiventivarazze@gmail.com
facebook.com/larosadeiventivarazze

ITALIAN OPTICAL COMPANY (eyeglasses and sunglasses)

> Speciale MY MARINA
5% discount in addition to the following:
50% discount on ophtalmic lenses
50% discount on unbranded eyeglasses frames
25% discount on branded e eyeglasses frames
30% discount on sunglasses branded frames
Outlet: Genova, lungo Bisagno Istria 14c/27
Phone: 800 013786