PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AS PER ART. 13 OF ITALIAN PRIVACY CODE
(Decree n.196/2003 according to EU Directive 2002/58/EC)
Marina di Varazze Srl. informs you that your personal data disclosed in the website www.marinadivarazze will be processed in the most lawful and correct manner in compliance with the Privacy Code’s security prescriptions. The processing will be through printing, computing and telematics form in relation to the scope but in any case in order to grant security and maintain the confidentiality of the data.
Data will be treated throughout the term of our contractual relationship and also for further use for the performance of all lawful obligations as well as for business purposes.
a) Purposes and methods of data processing
The above mentioned data are processed by the administrative staff of the company for compliance related to the company’s activities, nowhere in particular:
- for obligations under applicable laws, regulations, European Community Directives, civil and tax rules;
- for the company’s database;
- for technical service sheets;
- for invoices and for issuing quotations and proposals;
- for the conclusion of the contract, for upgrading the management rules of the harbour and for the contract renewal;
- for obligations under the Rules of the Harbour of Marina di Varazze, approved by Harbourmaster Ordinance 07/2010.
Furthermore, the administrative office has the possibility, in order to pursue the proper management of access to the Marina by those who have the title, to verify and keep records concerning customers’ transits and accesses to the marina (through the moorings plan).
b) Mandatory or optional nature of data transmission
The communication of personal data by customers and prospective customers who wish to subscribe a rental contract for a berth is to be considered mandatory.
c) Subjects to whom data may be disclosed
Clients’ personal data, if necessary, can be disclosed also:
- to our responsible of data treatment and collaborators within their duties and / or any contractual obligations, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- to manufacturers and /or licensers of any services / products, only when the communication is necessary for the use by the customer of purchased services / products;
- to all physical and legal persons, public and / or private (law, accounting, consulting firms, etc.) when the communication is necessary for our business activity according to the above mentioned procedures and purposes.
d) Data subjects’ rights as per art. 7 Privacy Code
Any data subject may exercise, within the limits and conditions provided by articles 8, 9 and 10 of Privacy Code, all rights set forth in Art. 7 of the same, listed below:
1. to obtain confirmation of the existence in our database of his personal data and have access to such data;
2. to know the source, the scope and modalities of treatment, the rational of the eventual electronic treatment of data, name and address of the owner and of the subjects to whom data may be disclosed (art.5 – paragraph 2);
3. to ask for the update, the correction or integration of data;
4. to ask for cancellation, to render anonymous or to stop the treatment of data processed in breach of applicable law;
5. to lawfully object, partially or in full, to data processing, even if disposed according to the scope of the data collection.
e) Data Controller
Data Controller is our company, Marina di Varazze Srl., with registered office in Via Martin Luther King n. 9-11 and headquarter in Varazze (SV), Via Maestri d’Ascia n. 24, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Processor is Mr. Casareto Giorgio.
For information about your personal data please contact our administration or commercial office (email@example.com; Tel. 0039.019.935321)